Thursday, April 1, 2010

snatches from a poem of yore...


"anxious anticipation,constant aggravation, working on my mind". why those bits of a poem i wrote in high school would come flitting through my head this morning, i can't say. but those few words accurately sum up the whole of what these last weeks have been for me. and just now "torture" floated by. i've heard the often repeated wednesday platitude "it won't be ready today. it'll be monday or tuesday of next week before it's ready" about four too many times. when i took the truck in all those weeks ago, on a wednesday, i was told then it would be the next week before they could get on it and it "should be ready by wednesday". well, guess what yet another wednesday has come and gone and my truck is still there. ann told me yesterday, "it will be ready in the morning (today,thursday april 1, 2010). let's hope it's not mcgavock's idea of an april fool's joke. and i'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment