Monday, April 8, 2013

unbeleivable...

                                                                                    

this day is a day the Lord has made and we will rejoice in it.  it is a halcyon day, one of those very rare days when there is NO wind.  the flags are still.  it is astounding what one can hear without the  wind in your ears. on my run this morning I was amazed at the myriad of bird calls coming from all around me.  there was the sound of my breathing and the heavy plod of my shuffling jog, the sound of which set off a cacophony of barking dogs.  the quiet works both ways I guess.  if I can hear the birds songs from blocks away, the doggies can here the din that is me trying to run from afar as well.

today is one of those heaven on earth days that so rarely grace us here in little a-town. it's an outdoors day and on that note i'm going outside.

if you're lucky, it's just as nice where you are today!

aio  

No comments:

Post a Comment