Wednesday, April 23, 2014

still droughting...

here we are on the downhill side of march, sliding pell-mell toward May and the 4 state region is falling deeper into the drought of the last three years. a few weeks back little a-town was some 30+ inches of rain/moisture in the hole over that time frame.

where is el nino when you need the guy? over these last weeks 7420 has seen some rainfall, still, totaling less than an inch for the year to date.

there's a 20% chance for rain today. i'll take it.  but that could mean 80% of the area will wind up with bupkis.  not the best of odds, but any chance for rain is better than no chance, any day.

praying for rain in little a-town!


No comments:

Post a Comment