Tuesday, February 12, 2013

it's snowing!! the weather gurus have hit the nail on the head yet again. woot! and wonder of wonders, there is only a slight breeze which has allowed the snow to pile up on most any surface. in a word, beautiful but more than that, in the parched panhandle of texas, moisture in any form is welcomed in red carpet style.

a quick measure just now showed that here at 7420 there is 5 inches on the ground and it continues to snow, fairly hard.

mr. snow man, bring me a dream
make it the whitest that I've ever seen
make it pile up on roses and clover
then tell that the snow's not over

mr. snow man, bring me a dream

sorry, about that.  sometimes I just can't help myself.




AND an as today is fat Tuesday-- "laissez les bon temps roulez!"

No comments:

Post a Comment